Corso di formazione avanzato eDART
Create a better process by identifying molding problems.
Advanced eDART® training (v9 or v10) is intended for anyone who needs know how to effectively run an eDART® System process controller or needs to know how to use the eDART® System to identify molding problems, such as short shots or other process inconsistencies.
Attendees will increase their DECOUPLED MOLDING® processing skills by learning about cavity pressure sensors, including how to connect and verify that they are properly installed, start and stop jobs, verify alarms and templates, set-up the eDART® to do abnormal part containment, and properly set up alarms to catch and contain all suspect parts. The course will include an introduction to Decoupled III Machine Control, but it does not cover building a process.
Upon completion of the class, attendees will be able to:
- Interface an eDART®output to a containment device
- Verify operation of the containment device
- Configure the eDART® software for part containment
- Configure the eDART® software for individual cavity containment
- Interpret eDART® data and graphs
- Identify machine and process changes using the eDART® data and graphs